1. Furniture that is sized appropriately to a child, fosters independence and makes children feel more physically secure.
2. When your child can easily sit and get up from their chair, it empowers them to make decisions and do things for themselves.
3. Kids love a space that they can call their own and also can share with siblings and friends.
4. The chair and table height can make meal time more comfortable and fun for them.
5. Having the time to practice these skills at home are an important part of your child's social and emotional development and will prepare them for school.