Discover How This Cool New Company Made Shopping For Glasses A Lot More Fun!
By Carissa Tozzi
Can you imagine a more stressful endeavor than taking a 6-year-old shopping for their first pair of eyeglasses? Not only is an eyeglass store intimidating and overwhelming....and very quiet, but the idea of trying on so many frames and making such an important style decision on the spot can be fuel for a meltdown. Enter Pair Eyewear, who finally figured out how to make this process easier and way more fun for kids and parents! Here's why we think Pair Eyewear is awesome:
- They Are Kid-Friendly: These customizable prescription and non-prescription glasses and sunglasses are designed specifically for children ages six to 14.
- Love Stripes And Pink? Pair glasses have a base frame and interchangeable top frames that snap on and off via a magnetic mechanism so kids can independently switch up their look with five base frames and 50 additional top frames for endless looks.
- They Won't Break The Bank: Prescription glasses start at $125 for one base frame with top frames available for $24.95. Polarized sunglasses start at $35.
- They Give Back! In an effort to make glasses accessible to children everywhere, Pair will be partnering with EYElliance, created by Vision Spring founder Dr. Jordan Kassalow, to provide school-aged children with vision care. For every pair of glasses sold, Pair will donate one to a child in need.
- This Is The Coolest: Kids can browse on Pair's website and order a free at home try-on kit that includes five cardboard samples of the different base frame styles, enabling them to choose their favorite style at home-and they can send selfies to their friends to get immediate feedback!