Wolf + Friends is a modern lifestyle platform for families raising children with special needs such as ADHD, learning differences, developmental delays, anxiety, giftedness, sensory issues and ASD.
We are seeking a strategic partner for the role of Director of Sales + Marketing to drive revenue in order to maximize a wide range of opportunities currently in development such as partnerships, influencer marketing programs, sponsorship, and branded event activations in connection with our app (coming soon) and website. These are just a few of the projects in play that we need a strong sales and marketing professional to capitalize on for the company.
To start, this six-month contract position is commission based with the ultimate opportunity to be a part of the leadership team with an equity position and/or salary.
This position will work best for someone who loves to work with a small team, come up with great ideas, execute, build a wide range of programs – and is eager to drive revenue for a growing digital brand. This individual lives in the New York tri-state area.
* Collaborate with co-founders to develop strategy and roadmap for the company in terms of revenue growth, partnerships, and revenue driving programs.
* Create and manage the implementation of growth programs for the company including marketing strategy, sales development, partnership/agreements, content partnerships and email marketing programs.
* Manage partnership programs both online and offline and support advertising and sponsorship clients from ad implementation to ad reporting.
* 5-7 years experience in digital sales, business development, growth marketing.
* Excellent end to end sales development experience – from pitch to program to implementation.
* Background in sourcing leads, creating, closing and managing corporate partnership.
* Experience in content management, email, reporting systems (Hubspot, MailChimp, GA).
* Experience using analytics to modify and improve efforts.
How to Apply
* Please email your resume to email@example.com and include in the subject line Last Name, First Name: Director of Sales + Marketing
* In your email please also share a bit about why you feel you would be the best fit for this role.
We’re a lean start-up looking for someone who truly wants to create value and participate in that going forward, so if looking for a full-time salaried position at this time please do not apply : )