By Carissa Tozzi
Looking for a fun and stylish way to enhance your child's speech and language development? Helping your child get dressed in one of these cute tees and sweatshirts can make the morning routine more interactive and (hopefully) a lot happier!
1. Finger-painting is a wonderful sensory activity for kids ! So let them get messy in this sweet dress from kid and kind's new #goodtobeme collection. Wear it over leggings and it's perfect for playtime!
2. It's common for kids to get easily frustrated, act out or have tantrums when their senses become overloaded. This "I Need Some More Space" tee is a cute reminder that's it's totally cool to find a chill out space to relax and refocus whenever they need to. Find it at Nordstrom.
3. Kids will love their "Wonder Years" tee's from Nor-Folk ! They can wear them at their birthday party to talk about their new age with excitement (+ also, a great gift option!). And they are cool for school pictures this fall.
4. We adore this sweet tee by Seed by Heather. Wearing this on the bus, in the classroom, and on the playground is a great way to start up a conversation between your child and their new friends.
5. This adorable tee by Earth Cadets is a perfect way for your little ones to start the conversation, or practice the alphabet, with their new classmates at school.
9. Siblings will have their differences, but when they are wearing this "Best Friends" tee from Lovestruck The Label they can show the world that they always have each other's back.
10. Hello & Goodbye! We love this cute tee from Young One Apparel —It is a great way to encourage kids to greet people they meet and hopefully, listen to you when it's time to leave!
11. Self-acceptance is the most important character trait we can instill in our kids. This cool sweatshirt from kid and kind's new #goodtobeme collection will help remind us to embrace our differences.
12. What's The WiFi Password? If your kids want to watch their favorite show or play their favorite video game, encourage them to ask for the password! Find this tee at Zulily.
14. When you ask a child to tell you all the things they really, really like...it will be a sweet way to remember all the big and small things we can be thankful for. This Like dress by HIPP the perfect combination of sweatshirt and dress with a little puff sleeve and pockets in front that are perfect for keeping a special toy close by.
Please visit style, for more fun + thoughtful ideas!