By Carissa Tozzi
Leggings are a must-have item in most girl's closets, but let us tell you why we love them:
1. The fabric is soft and smooth and it stretches. They are great for sensory-sensitive kids.
2. No zippers, no buttons, no worries. Leggings pull down and pull up so easily, making bathroom breaks hassle-free.
3. Leggings are fun. Girls can wear leggings under skirts and dresses so they can play sports, climb and do cartwheels with confidence (+ style).
4. Leggings are great for layering. They can wear their favorite summer dresses into fall.
5. Leggings go with anything. Pair them with a tee or sweatshirt, there are so many cool options to let their personal style shine through.
You can click on the images below to purchase these cool options from brands we love. And visit STYLE, for more sensory-friendly styling ideas.