For A Child To Develop Core Strength, There Are Fundamental Skills Needed. A Balance Board Makes This Work Fun!
Using a balance board at home helps a child to integrate sensory (visual, auditory, tactile, vestibular and proprioceptive inputs) information. It also helps a child's with their postural control, body awareness, and coordination. Through play, a balance board will challenge children to improve upon their gross motor skills while developing perseverance and confidence.
We especially love that the Wobbelboard can also be used to inspire creative play.
1. You can make a tall bridge for train tracks or an exciting racetrack for cars. .
2. Turn it on its side and it becomes a flower shop, a lemonade stand, a pizza place...
3. Flip it over and it can be a rocking lounge chair.
4. Stand on it and it becomes a stage for singing, acting, a magic show or a musical performance.
5. And for another gross motor activity turn it into a small soccer goal.